As a future leader in the field of optometry, student membership in the Academy provides you with a foundation for developing skills and professional goals.
Whether you are already a student member or interested in learning more about the Academy, this page is your one stop resource. Join our Student Community for the latest news and updates from the Academy.
Student and Resident Membership Criteria
Student membership may be granted to students who are in good academic standing at an accredited school or college of optometry, full-time students in vision sciences and related sciences, and residents in accredited optometric residency programs. Please note, dues payments are not refundable.
Benefits of Student Membership
- AAO Newsletter
- Eye-Mail® Monthly
- Special Student Publications
Annual Meeting Benefits
- Opportunity to meet the world’s best optometrists
- Reduced registration rates
- Participation in the Student Fellowship program
- Residency and Graduate Program Fair
- Latest scientific research
- Best in Continuing Education (CE) anywhere
- 200+ exhibitors
- Student travel fellowships (limited number) for students/residents accepted as paper/poster presenters
- Opportunity to meet with and learn from leaders in optometry and vision science
Student membership dues are only $30 for your entire optometry or graduate student career, including residency.
Interested in participating in the Student Fellowship program at the Annual Meeting? Click here to download the details.
https://aaopt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/AAOPT-Logo.png 0 0 Kayla https://aaopt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/AAOPT-Logo.png Kayla2022-06-29 14:23:242022-06-29 14:23:24Test News Update