Wednesday, May 3rd, 2023 at 7:00 pm CT
Loyola School of Medicine | Maywood, IL
Please join the Illinois Chapter of the American Academy in conjunction with Loyola Ophthalmology for two hours of Illinois continuing education with a focus on glaucoma, presented by Dr. Andrew Rixon OD, FAAO, Diplomate.
- RVSP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free for IL Chapter members
- $30 for nonmembers
- Payment may be made through PayPal
More details to come!
All Fellows, Candidate for Fellowship, and Optometry Residents residing in the State of Illinois are eligible for membership.
Benefits of Membership
- Free quality, local continuing education programs (2 events per year)
- Camaraderie among Illinois Fellows
- Support student travel fellowships for the annual meeting
- Promote the Mission of the Academy
To be able to provide our members with these benefits, the Illinois Chapter collects membership dues. Please visit our PayPal account to pay your annual membership dues ($45). Optometry Residents are afforded free membership.
Check back for the latest news from the Illinois Chapter!
President – Sonal Pandya, OD, FAAO
President-Elect – John Gialousakis, OD, FAAO
Secretary – Olivia Steinberg, OD, FAAO
Treasurer – Katie Foreman, OD, FAAO
Immediate Past President – Heather McLeod, OD, FAAO
Trustee – Victoria Butcko, OD, FAAO
Trustee – Helen Gabriel, OD, FAAO
Trustee – Greta Gregg, OD, FAAO
Trustee – Michelle Lee, OD, FAAO